Cut costs and beautify your building with Advance Access. We provide and maintain high-quality revolving doors that can be customized to meet your unique needs.
In addition to being stylish, our revolving door system are specially designed to meet or exceed safety regulations. Ideal for high traffic situations, these doors can manage traffic flow and limit the amount of fumes that are able to enter the building.
Our doors can be used to enhance the security and safety of a building. When combined with our Ticket Administration System or other security systems, they can limit access to restricted areas.
Benefits of a Revolving Door System:
- According to an MIT study, revolving doors can result in an energy savings of up to 74%. By restricting airflow between the inside and outside, they help regulate building temperatures year-round.
- Our state-of-the –art air control technology can save many tons of CO2 emissions.
- Revolving doors improve traffic flow by enabling large amounts of people to enter and exit the building at once.
- They prevent drafts from swinging doors. This helps control the indoor temperature during warm and cold weather.
- Our doors are handicap-friendly, allowing people in wheelchairs or on crutches to more easily enter and exit the building.
- Air control functions prevent harmful outdoor fumes from entering the building.
- These doors are perfect for busy areas such as hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, museums, airports, transportation stations, banks, office buildings and much more.
When it comes to customizing your doors, there are many options to choose from:
- Available with 3 or 4 Leaves
- 2000-3800 mm diameter
- 3-Leaf doors have an opening width of 950-1850 mm
- 4-Leaf doors have an opening width of 1360-2440 mm
- In-Floor Drive
- Vertical or Horizontal Door Handles
- Adjustable Leaf
- Ceiling LED Lamps for improved safety
- Fully-automatic, semi-automatic, manual or manual with automatic positioning modes
- Various operation modes
- Escape/Rescue Route (mechanical opening allowing leaves to be removed to allow full entry/exit in the event of an emergency)
- Glass Roof
- Dust Roof
- Dust Roof with Visual Shield
- Dual-Spout Waterproof Roof
Our doors are available in a variety of finishes. This includes your choice of RAL colour, anodised, polished V2A stainless steel, anodised stainless steel effect or industry polished V2A stainless steel.
Bottom Ring Floor Covering
- Floor Pan
- Entrance Matt
- Release-Secure Flange
- V2A Bottom Ring
We know that the security of your building is a top concern. This is why we offer several reliable locking options including automatic electrical lock on turnstile, manual shoot bold lock on leaf and rod locking system in night locking sliding door.
- Pull Handles
- Night-Locking Sliding Door
- Recessed Drive
- Electromechanical Key
- Folding Door
Why Choose Advance Access?
When it comes to the safety and security of your building, no one is more reliable than Advance Systems. We provide the highest-quality products and take the time to educate our customers on the various designs available and how to use them. We help you find the perfect door to maximize energy savings and meet sustainability goals. As we supply, install and maintain our products, we are constantly available to coach you on ways to get the most out of your new doors.
Here at Advance Access, we care about our customers and stand behind the quality of our work. Since cracks and air leaks from improperly maintained doors can reduce their overall effectiveness, we are available to make sure your door stays in tip top shape.
Advance Access has been providing quality products for more than 20 years. To get started designing your perfect door system, give us a call today.