Security and access control are ever growing needs across various industries. One common application of this access control system is wardrobe locking. This type of access control system is popular in commercial and professional environments. This includes places like:
- Fitness centers
- Golf clubs
- Medical facilities
- Rec Centers
Retail stores are another common application of this system. Many stores provide lockers for employees to keep phones, bags and other items. This helps reduce shrinkage by creating designated areas for personal belongings.
These electronic lockers can easily be integrated into an offline system. This allows businesses to monitor battery level and status from a secure location. Setting lockers in WELLNESS mode allows one card to work on any locker. In FITNESS (VIP) mode, there is a unique card for each locker.
Created using precision manufacturing and the latest technology, these lockers offer both security and comfort.
Advantages of using a locker access control system
There are many advantages to using this type of access control system. They include:
- Central monitoring – monitor all electronic lockers from one secure, centralized location.
- Easy empty wardrobe identification – this feature allows you to quickly identify which lockers are vacant.
- High security – Customers and employees can enjoy the comfort of knowing their belongings are safe and secure.
- Battery-power for 20,000 operation cycles
- Adjustable WELLNESS or FITNESS mode – These modes can be customized to meet the unique needs of our business.
- Easy assembly – this system can quickly and easily be put together.
- One device for right and left assembly
- Keyless Access Control – No keys or difficult combination locks to deal with. This is one of the biggest advantages of an electronic locker system.