If you are responsible for Car Parking in your organisation, safety and efficiency of use will be of high importance both to you and to end users.
Owners or managers of parking areas, such as shopping centres or business could benefit from an automated pay and display parking system. A system from Advance Access can dispense tickets automatically and accept payment.
Choosing a Pay and Display Parking system offers access to a huge array of products designed to keep your payments secure and at the same time offering a secure setting for your patrons.
An APTL P – Pay and Display parking system uses payment technology that streamlines and records each transaction. The system can be customised offering a bespoke solution to fit your individual project, without compromising function.
The Benefits of APTL P Pay and Display.
With the addition of an APTL P Pay and Display system, you will see a noticeable difference in the way your designated parking areas operate. Payment and operations automation reduces the cost of hiring a parking attendant. The system allows for unattended operation and will work 24 hours a day so that visitors can enter and exit without any issues.
Most Issues with terminals can be addressed remotely reducing the need for a technician to visit onsite. Advance Access can provide a full support service and are available on call. This support alleviates downtime and increases the operational time of your car park.
Using a monitored Pay and Display system adds the benefit of safety and security to your parking area. Unauthorised access to a particular space can be controlled during a certain period where the car park is full or for other safety reasons.
Features of APTL P – Pay and Display Parking Machine
Some of the key features include:
- 24/7 access to parking spaces or restricted access if needed for secure areas.
- Built to withstand adverse conditions and vandalism.
- Payment collection is protected by Multiple level bill storage collection with a safety lock system to prevent theft.
- There are 3 reinforced locking points to ensure that any coins or notes remain safe.
- Customers can choose from a minimum of 3 languages to interact with System.
- A coin acceptor improves payment. Up to six-coin variants identified.
- An easy to read LCD multi-character display allows users to leave.
- The system is controlled by a a non OS operated motherboard enabling simple use for all users.
- The Receipt printer can display amount paid, pre-payment, and various other types of information. It can be programmed to include other information.
The APTL P system can operate in many environments. Adding safety and security to the parking environment along with an easy to use interface, the APTL P system is a best in class product. Keeping traffic moving and safe inside and outside your parking area is paramount.
Customise the APTL P – Pay and Display System
There are several optional extras available. Improving the security of your system further enhances your parking options.
With the GSM Intercom system, users can communicate with a building manager or supervisor, instantly. Eliminating the connection to a telephone service and using the intercom system increases reliability.
Remote monitoring is achievable with the GSM modem for supervisors away from the car park area. An RFID reader can also be used to identify employees or delivery personnel and prevent unauthorised entry into an area.
For security reasons the bank note acceptor can be programmed to accept a set amount of bills. This limit can be set anywhere between 600-1000 notes.
The newer Terminals can offer much more payment options. The APTL-P accepts major credit cards allowing for fast processing of non-cash transactions.
Pay and Display machines use innovative protecting it from overheating. Temperatures inside the machines are regulated through heating and ventilation features. Solar power options are also available to lower costs.
The APTL – P – Pay and Display system has:
- A 230-volt power supply and the control voltage is at 12 V DC.
- Vandal protection rate of IK 10
- An ingress protection is at 44/20.
- Dimensions: 1660 x 450 x 375 mm
- Machine weight 105 kg.
- Operating temperature range of -20 up to +50 degrees Celsius.
- GSM Intercom / third party integration option
- RFID card reader / third party integration option
- Banknote acceptor up to 16 nominal
- (600/1000 new banknotes)
- Credit card payment/NFC
- Heating/ventilation (power supply 230 V)
- GSM modem for remote monitoring
- Solar module power supply
- „P“ sign on the pole
Some of the more popular features of the system include: choice of language, choice of payment methods and out of hours access. The Pay and Display system can be programmed to charge customers during certain hours of the day and offer free parking during set hours.